Everything pictured in this photo I got FREE from Walgreen's. My friend Nicole started a blog that has the best money saving tips on it, and I am totally taking advantage of it! Who doesn't love free stuff? I must admit that at first I was totally intimidated by all the rebates and coupons. I would even get anxiety just walking into the store, but I am slowly getting the hang of it. I'm definitely not as good as Nicole, but maybe someday! If you want to learn how to get lots of great deals and free stuff, you must check out her blog!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Great haul! And thanks so much for the little spotlight. It is so fun when you get into it.
Yea!!! Good for you. I love your friend's website. I've looked at it a bunch. We have a group here in this area that has REALLY gotten into this kind of shopping. They post daily on the deals around town, so I'm easing into this whole realm of taking bargain shopping to another level. It's a little crazy at first, but I'm hoping to get the hang of it as well.
Way to go - I have to get in on some of that action! By the way, I loved Abby's pictures. She sure is a cutie :) Jared subbed for her Primary class on Sunday and said, "Smalls is a donut. I just want to take her and dunk her in coffee and take a big bite - she's so cute!" Yes, that is a direct quote, even though of course the coffee thing was a joke.
Post a Comment