Monday, August 11, 2008

We Love...

10 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my goodness that was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. I think I watched the whole thing at least four times. He is such a little cutie! I LOVE the pic of him holding that bug... or whatever that is. Darling boy!! I can't believ he's 3!

Happy Birthday, Isaac!

Ashley A. said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac! He is such a cute little boy. Elizabeth was very excited when I told her he was turning three, "Like me!" she said. I hope he had a nice birthday. That is such a great slideshow.

I also love the video with him putting bunny ears on Lily. Funny kid! :)

Moose and Family said...

Such a cute slide show! Happy Birthday Isaac!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

If there is anyone I could steal from the other nursery to bring over to mine, it would definitely be Isaac (and his cohort, Noah, of course... package deal). I miss those little boys! Isaac always knows all the answers to the lesson's questions. It amazes me!

Happy birthday, buddy! And thanks for the cookies. Everyone enjoyed them. And I mean everyone.

RufflesAndFringe said...

So cute! What a handsome boy he is. Happy Birthday!

Leslie said...

So Sweet! Happy Birthday little dude.

Perky's Posts said...

What a sweetie! I just cried when I saw all the pictures. What an awesome entry!

FriscoFour said...

I forgot that he and Tyler were so close in age. Wow. Happy birthday. I love threes. They really blossom and grow during this year.

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! What an awesome slideshow!

Janis said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! We love having you in nursery. I know Melissa would like to take you, but I need you as my big helper!

Lisa, I love the shot of Isaac with the spider headband on. When the kids made those in school, I thought that was the cutest craft ever.

Sister Peterson