When we first got there Isaac ran over and started climbing up the stairs to go on the high dive by himself. He was upset when we told him he was too little to go. Chris asked the lifeguard if he could take him on it. The lifeguard said yes, but when Chris and Isaac got to the top another lifeguard called out that they weren't allowed. Luckily the lifeguard who originally told Chris he could said he could just do it once with him since they were already on the top. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures in the air of them, just this one of them on the top. I was so bummed!
After that Isaac had to settle for jumping off the other board. I think all the lifeguards were nervous about Isaac since he was running and jumping off the board. He was having a great time.
Here is Chris in action.
Good times!






5 comments:
"Dare devil" is obviously a genetic trait. It makes sense since I've seen the genetic trait "Fraidy cat" in action at my own house.
Ya, that diving board looks really high - I don't know if I'd jump off it! Your kids are awesome :)
I love the picture of Isaac. I'm assuming he already knows how to swim by himself. My kids will jump but they don't know how to swim on their own yet. That looks like so much fun!!!!
Isaac actually doesn't know how to swim on his own yet, but he THINKS he does!! Which is really quite scary! He can kinda sorta swim a little back and forth to us but he can't hold his own yet. In the picture you can see part of Chris on the far left.
My kids love high dives like that. I haven't done one in a while but back in the day I actually dove off some high dives! Crazy. What a fun evening!!
Post a Comment