Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Flashback: BYU, FALL 1994

Happy Birthday Christy!

I realize that I look fabulous in this picture so please don't be too jealous. You probably even what to find out where I bought that awesome flannel shirt. Well, I don't have it anymore because the 90's called and asked for it back. Darn.

Anyway my point of this post (beside showing you how cool I was in college) is to wish my dear friend Christy (the one who actually does look great in this picture.....well at least minus the dress), a happy birthday! Her birthday really isn't until next week, but I felt like posting it early.

Christy was the first person I met when I went to BYU in the summer of 1994. I can still remember the cute hat she had on and the way she lit up the room with her contagious smile. I was so happy we became the best of friends and eventually roommates. We have had so many good times over the years and I am so glad we still keep in touch and try to visit each other when we can. She is an amazing person and I am so blessed to be her friend.


Spring 2006

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Flannel shirts - I think I had at least 4-5 of them! BYU is a wonderful place for making lifelong friends.

Perky's Posts said...

Lisa, you are the dearest and sweetest friend in the whole world. Thanks for making my day! Love the pictures by the way. Isn't it funny how fast styles change. I am so thankful for our friendship. Love ya, Christy

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I love Flashback Fridays! So fun.

I also love your long hair. Gorgeous!

Lucy said...

Hi Christy! It's so fun to see Christy again. Happy Birthday.