Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Funny Talk

After swimming one of Em's eyes was red and she asked if it was from the acid Chris added to the pool that day a few hours before they swam. Joking, I told her yup, she would probably be blind by morning.

Emily: (without missing a beat) "If I'm blind by morning will you get me a seeing eye dog?"

******

Isaac: (after I told him that when he is three he can't whine anymore) His response, " Awwww, dang it!"

******

Abby: "Look! That lady is made of plastic!" (watching Olympic volleyball players sweating)

******

Chris: (After we went clothes shopping and he was trying on his clothes at home). "Honey is this shirt too small?"

Me: "Yeah, didn't you try it on at the store?"

Chris: "No, why would I try it on at the store?"

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Hilarious!!! I love this kind of stuff. More, More, More!!!

Moose and Family said...

Your kids are great! I need to remember to write more stuff down like this. Thanks for sharing!

Moose and Family said...

P.S. Make sure and tell your Emily thank you for letting my Emily share her name. Your Emily must be pretty special if people want to name their kids after her! ;) (wink wink)

Leslie said...

Your kids seem to have a great love of animals. Curtis asked the other day when we were going to get a pet...then I reminded him that he has a little brother! :)