Two nights ago someone egged our house. When our contractor showed up yesterday morning he called us to let us know. The punk kids (I am assuming) threw over 3 dozen eggs through our new upstairs windows. Lame huh? Our contractor and his crew cleaned it all up and when they left for the day they put this bulls-eye out! I thought it was clever and glad that he has a good sense of humor about it.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Can You Hit It???
Two nights ago someone egged our house. When our contractor showed up yesterday morning he called us to let us know. The punk kids (I am assuming) threw over 3 dozen eggs through our new upstairs windows. Lame huh? Our contractor and his crew cleaned it all up and when they left for the day they put this bulls-eye out! I thought it was clever and glad that he has a good sense of humor about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Wow!! It looks like your house is really coming along. How exciting!
That bulls-eye is Awesome. I wonder if they will come back.
What is wrong with people that do such stupid things to a great addition to a house. I love the bulls eye-- it'll distract them. Did you tell the police about the jerks??
We did call the police and also our home owners security company. They said the would patrol out street better. Hopefully it was a one time thing and won't happen again.
Your house is looking awesome though! What great progress.
I love the bullseye too, I just hope it isn't asking for more trouble.
Dirty, rotten kids! :)
Post a Comment