Thursday, July 24, 2008

A View From The Top!

Here are some house update pictures. It is exciting to finally see it take shape. This is a picture I took from across the street. Can you see Chris and the bigger kids, they are on the top of the stairs!

Here is Chris on our new stairs.

This was taken yesterday. They are really moving along with the framing.

Some of the upstairs.

The view from the top!

We still have a ways to go, but it is fun to see the progress and it makes me excited to have it done sometime in the future......

7 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Very cool! Will you be giving tours of the finished product? (Hint, hint.)

Anonymous said...

It'll go so fast once the walls are up---you're going to have so much fun with decorating,etc. It looks really big!! I bet you can't wait to see it done....

Moose and Family said...

How exciting! It's awesome to have progress that you can really see. Can I ask how many rooms you're going from and to or what you're actually adding/remodeling - other than a 2nd floor of course? Just wondering....

Janis said...

Ya hoooo the framing is finally going up! I love your post from a while back where they put all the supplies on one of your small palm trees. "I guess I didn't need that." You make me laugh.

Lisa said...

Melissa, yes guided tours can be arranged!

Heather, we are adding 4 rooms upstairs with 2 bathrooms. We want all the kids to be contained! Our downstairs will change from being four bedrooms and a den to being two bedrooms (master and new guest room) and a den. My favorite part is going to be my much larger laundry room!

RufflesAndFringe said...

That must be so exciting to see some progress. What a crazy adventure!

Anne said...

It's looking sooo good! I'm a very visual person, so I can't wait to see more pics. I really am starting to "see" what it's going to look like.