SIDE NOTE: Chris mentioned my blog posts didn't show up on his computer at the office.....So now I am curious if others can even see my posts after I changed my blog backgound. Let me know if you can see this!
Here are some updates of what we have been up to lately. Lily turned three months yesterday. I can hardly believe it! She has really enjoyed being on her tummy lately and surprised us all when she ROLLED OVER yesterday from her tummy to her back! The first few times she did it you could tell by her face she was wondering what was going on! She did it more than a half dozen times or so. I just want her to stay little longer! She also has been giggling for the past week or so which of course the kids love. She is sleeping around 12 hours at night, which mom loves!

The nice home owners agreed to let us keep Cooper outside at the rental house until my parent's come home from their trip. The kids have been so happy to have him around again. Since it has been super hot (108 degrees) we have been trying to keep him cool. I have been going out and hosing him down a few times a day! He loved laying around in this little cheap pool I bought for the kids. 
We went to Old Navy last week when they were having their huge 50% off sale. The girls found these "boy" swimsuits and really wanted them. I told them I had already bought them swimsuits for the year but if they really wanted them they could buy them with their own money. So they did. They are actually growing on me and I think they are pretty cute (and very modest!). They are already telling me that next year they want boy ones as well. Is this weird that I let them wear these?

I had to take this picture of Lily. We wrap her like this for her naps and lots of the time she will kick her feet until they are out of the blanket.
Our house is coming along slow but sure. We are a bit behind due to some things beyond our control, but our contractor has committed to making up the time by working overtime to try to get us caught up. They started framing last week so hopefully I will have some fun framing pictures soon.
6 comments:
I'm totally intrigued by the whole house thing. I can't wait to see how it all progresses. (And I'm glad it keeps your cute family from moving away to have a bigger home, so yay for us.)
I like their suits---I think I am going to convince Olivia that she wants one of those next year! Lily is so cute---3 months already?!? Time flies to fast.
I just want to squeeze Lily! And love the boy suits. Don't ya wish they had those when we were young? And those swim shirts are awesome - way less sunblock needed.
I like your new blog background. I need to get more creative with mine. Cute pictures of the kids. I'm looking forward to seeing how the house progresses. Good Luck!
LOVE your new blog design. I can read it just fine. The girls' suits are the best! I want one. Thanks again for all your help this week. Really, you are the BEST. Have fun in Tahoe!!
How do you get her to sleep 12 hours a night??? Anna is up every three hours and wants to eat! I even started her on cereal and feeding her it right before bed time and nurse and maybe even a bottle of formula. There has been no change. I am hoping it will once we move into our house and she has her own room and isn't sleeping in our closet any more. If you have any other advice, please share!!
Post a Comment