This seems to be popular on some of my friend's blogs so I thought I would give it a try.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.






10 comments:
Ok I have so many great memories. Singing together at Thanksgiving, helping you carry your tray when you were on cruthes, dancing on the beds in our dorm rooms and most recently our Ikea trip and stamping when I came last April!
Memories of Lisa...
I can't say that when we moved here 6 years ago that I remember anything in particular until you became my VT. I remember you and Steph never missing a month. I remember that you were so dedicated that you even tried to make sure you got a call in to me during your chemo treatments. I can't even believe that you worried about VT during that time. You are truly an awesome and amazing person. You have truly set the bar high.
also..
your ability to get your kids to bed early!
your dedication to exercise. (if i only had a 1/10 of it!)
your friendly outgoing personality.
I remember when you moved in our ward and all the boys were so excited. I remember you dating McRay Bryson and hanging out with you guys at "mormon table" at lunch.
You were a hot chica then and a hot momma now!
I don't think I can think of only ONE memory of us eating cake together, but that's one of the first things I think of when I think about you! I love that we have bonded over cake!!
Remember: SAY NO TO WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING! It's all about the buttercream. ;)
I think I'll do a memory from when we first met, too. I just remember being at my Grandma's in Utah with you and Chris and seeing you from behind and thinking you had the prettiest hair! :) I can't even remember how you did it or if it was just down. I thought you were really pretty and fun and I was excited that Chris found you.
Also, remember that time soon after Em was born when we came to visit and you and I had dressed the same without knowing it? I have that picture in one of my albums and see it sometimes. :)
I love all the memories!
Anne, I remember when I first got called into the Primary Presidency. I was so glad to get the chance to get to know you and was soooo happy when we became better friends. I would probably be a few pounds lighter had we not bonded over cake, but it is well worth it!!
Lisa,
I remember you inviting our family over for dinner a couple of years ago and how YUMMY the pasta dish was that you made. I remember everyone went out to play in the backyard but we stayed in the kitchen and talked and you shared some of your amazing story with me. Our talk was so meaningful. Then when I went into Isaac's room to nurse Grace, I noticed you were a fabulous decorator and I took mental notes about how you did the paint accents. I loved the framed birth announcement that you had from Isaac's birth.
Thanks for your friendship! I've truly loved getting to know you, am glad you're in our ward, and I'm so glad that Chris was our Home Teacher for so long.
Love,
Melissa
Hi Lis,
Can you believe I'm commenting! I actually created an account and ...a BLOG!! Melinda helped me do it!
Anyway, I have tons of memories, but since it's summer, I was thinking about how we used to go to the beach almost everyday and lay out. It was so much fun, but I think back and can't believe our parents didn't make us work! That was a great summer!
Heather!!! YEAH!!! I am so excited you entered the blogging world! I know--I miss those beach days..... I have tons of memories of us, 90210, driving a stick shift, skiing. I remember when you surprised me and came for a visit when I was at BYU. I was walking down the hall with my laundry and when I saw you I screamed and dropped my laundry and hopped as fast as I could to hug you (remember I had to hop because I just got off my crutches and couldn't run!!).
Line Dancing...Brooks and Dunn concert...English class together (or was it Spanish??? Some language at ACHS). I remember calling my mom when I was in Greece and she told me you were engaged! Then, you set Christy and I up to be roommates and that was awesome. BTW, can you tell her I want access to her blog? I don't have her email address.
It's been fun getting back in touch with you and keeping up with you with our blogs!
Post a Comment