Our rental house doesn't allow dogs, so Cooper had been shuffled around. My parent's watched him until they went out of town and he is currently at my wonderful in-law's home. Isaac misses Cooper. Whenever he sees a dog on the TV he will say, "Hey, where's my puppy?!" In response to his question, we ask him, "I don't know where is he?" and then Isaac will reply, "At Grandma and Grandpa's." He knows where he is but I guess when he sees other dogs he is reminded that Cooper is not at our house. He misses his playmate and wrestling companion. Here are a couple pictures of Isaac and Cooper when they used to lay under his crib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
That's so cute that they have become such good friends. I keep thinking my kids would love and dog and then I remember who gets to clean up after it. It would be fun to "dog sit" - if you want to drive Cooper on up to Utah!
Heather, I NEVER clean up after him. The kids are very good about feeding him and pooper scooping. That was part of the deal! Gotta love that.
He's a cute dog, and I'm not a dog person. How sad that you've had to be separated like this while your home is being remodeled. I hope you are all reunited very soon.
Those pictures are so cute! That must be hard for the kids to not have their dog. Wish we could dog sit, but I don't think it would be good for Sadie's self esteem. She is so human like with her emotions sometimes. I think if we brought home another dog it would be like Nick bringing home another wife.
Good news!!! I called the people we are renting from and they said we could keep Cooper outside until my parent's come home! YEAH! The kids are SOOO excited! I must admit I am a little excited too. I have missed the little poochie (at times....)!
Glad to hear the good news! And despite my dislike for dogs, Cooper is super cute :)
Post a Comment