(I had to copy this idea from my friend Nicole)
My girls went back to school this week. It seems so weird to start school in July but that is the way year round school works. The track that they are on is only in school for four weeks and then they have a month off. Here they are cheesing it up for the camera.
Emily is in 5th grade this year. I am still trying to figure out how that happened. At back to school night the teacher had "goodie bags" for the parents. Inside she had some scissors that we were supposed to cut the apron strings with. She also had some Kleenex we could use if we needed to cry about it. Brutal.
Abby is in third grade this year and is bitter that she now only has one recess besides lunch. Last year she had two. Ahhh the joys of growing up.

Here I am in 1st grade. I can't really tell if I look like the girls or not. I wish I had some school age pictures of Chris to post as well. I will have to get some sometime.
Me in 2nd grade.
Here I am in 1st grade. I can't really tell if I look like the girls or not. I wish I had some school age pictures of Chris to post as well. I will have to get some sometime.
Me in 2nd grade.






4 comments:
I think Abby looks more like you and Emily looks more like Chris. But it's hard to tell. In our family, Kaya's face is shaped like Aaron's but she has a lot of the same expressions I did growing up. It's fun watching the kids grow up and see what they become!
I can't believe that you have a 5th grader! Loved reading all of the posts and the updates, and I'm so excited for you all with your house. Love following the progress!
I don't think I've ever seen pictures of you as a kid Lisa. You look so different to me for some reason. Those are cute pictures. I agree that in general Abby looks more like you and Em looks like Chris although she has a lot of you in her, too. I can't believe Em is in 5th grade either!
I love the pics!! Abby is totally you, but the long hair throws me off a little. Emily is more Chris, but I see a lot of you in her, too.
Post a Comment