Melissa, she found these fingers a few days ago and has been pretty loyal to them. The girls love it because they say it looks like she is doing the "hang loose" sign. However, I think it is the "I love you" sign (which would make sense because I am sure she is already doing baby sign language and telling her mother how much she loves her....). After all she is quite advanced. :)
Lisa, she is so incredibly precious, and you take fabulous pictures. I want to know what kind of camera you have. I just love reading your blog. It's one of my favorites! I can't wait to see pictures of the renovation. I love before and after excitement. Tracy
Thanks so much for reading my blog. In an effort not to make my blog private please don't post a link on your blog to mine (unless yours is private and then please don't use our last name). Thanks for understanding!
9 comments:
Precious!!!
SO very cute. Does she love to suck on those particular fingers all the time... or did she just happen to find them that day?
Melissa, she found these fingers a few days ago and has been pretty loyal to them. The girls love it because they say it looks like she is doing the "hang loose" sign. However, I think it is the "I love you" sign (which would make sense because I am sure she is already doing baby sign language and telling her mother how much she loves her....). After all she is quite advanced. :)
Being able to self soothe is a wonderful thing! That is a very cute picture!
Your new background is cute ... but not nearly as adorable as your Lily :)
Lisa, she is so incredibly precious, and you take fabulous pictures. I want to know what kind of camera you have. I just love reading your blog. It's one of my favorites! I can't wait to see pictures of the renovation. I love before and after excitement.
Tracy
Oh my, what a love! Can she get any cuter?
My sister Valerie sucked on those fingers too. So cute!
Too precious!! Anna likes to get her whole hand in.
Post a Comment