I wasn't sure I was going to post about this but it has been on my mind constantly today. When we got home from Tahoe my friend called me to tell me that our friend, Ginger passed away this morning quite unexpectedly. She left behind a husband and four children between the ages of 1 and 8. I know she will be dearly missed by many. What a great blessing we have of the gospel and knowing that families are forever. Here is a picture of me, Melinda and Ginger at the Rose Bowl Parade ages ago. (Melinda, I know you won't be mad at me for posting this picture since we are all looking so great.....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
That is a cute picture of you guys at the parade. Ginger was a great person...my heart aches for her family.
This has been on my mind too since Melinda called me. My heart just hurts. Such a phenomenal person to lose so soon. My heart goes out to her family. I know Ginger's heart must ache as well, but she knows with certainty now that Heavenly Father has a plan for her and her family.
Thank you for the sharing the nice post about Ginger. Even though I didn't know her very well, I am sad for her beautiful family. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like. Thank goodness for Eternal Families!
That is so sad. It just really makes us re-evaluate our priorities and not take anything for granted when we lose someone.
Oh the memories. Of course I am not mad. Just tonight Heather and I were talking about the Rose Parade. We still can't believe our parents let us go. What were they thinking? :) I am so grateful for all of the fun memories. We will miss you tomorrow at the funeral. I am so grateful to know that we will see her again.
BTW that picture of you with your friends-- you look JUST LIKE ABBY!
Post a Comment