We just got back from a super fun vacation to Tahoe with all of Chris' family. We had a good time despite both Chris and I being sick at different times. Luckily it was a pretty fast recovery and we were able to still enjoy the trip.
Isaac had lots of fun golfing.
I think this is a super cool picture and makes it look like Isaac totally knows how to play tennis. He doesn't.
Emily on the yellow board at the lake.
More golf with dad.
They have a super fun water slide that the kids all love.
Isaac and his cousin Brayden on the boat.
Abby on the yellow board giving the slow down sign. She hates going fast.
Emily and Abby Euro Jumping. I have video that hopefully I can upload of this....

It is back to reality for the girls now since they start school tomorow. For me it is back to the huge laundry pile......
12 comments:
What a fun vacations! Love all of the pictures. I think Nick is counting down the days until he can take Jaxton golfing, that is so fun for Isaac and Chris.
So sorry to hear about your friend, that is so sad.
I love Tahoe! Looks like you had a blast!
Looks like a fun vacation!!! I have never been to Tahoe---all of your fun pictures make me want to go! Bummer for the girls that school starts tomorrow and bummer for you having to do laundry---although I would love it--that is my favorite chore to do!
Sheri, I can't believe we live so close to Tahoe and you have never been! Also, you can come do my laundry if it makes you happy....
It looks like you had a fun time in Tahoe! My husband and I were there back in October and it's so beautiful and relaxing. A nice break from the heat of the summer!
What a great vacation- all the pics are beautiful. I love Tahoe! I love that first pic of Isaac golfing. CLASSIC. Your kids seriously are beautiful!!
(I'm selfishly glad you are home now, though!) :)
OK, you guys had WAY TOO MUCH FUN! You have to tell me the name of the water park you went to.
Larisa,
It actually isn't a water park. It is just the pool where we stay. They have a water slide into the pool and they also have a small "water playground" which is basically a play structure that is in the water and has water shooters and spouts and stuff. Really fun.
Lisa I will do your laundry if you will take me to Tahoe!!!
Cute pictures, Lisa. Did you see that picture on my dad's camera of he and Isaac playing golf? I guess maybe Chris took it. It was really cute.
I'm sorry about your friend, too.
Ashley, I actually took that picture. I can't wait to get a disc from your dad, especially since the only family one I had on my camera was the one of Lily in the front pack!
Hey I love all of the pictures especially the one of Chris and Issac. Sometimes I feel sad that Maurie doesn't have a little daddy's girl but he wouldn't trade one of his little boys!
Post a Comment