Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Technical Difficulties
My Computer crashed a few days ago.....So I am taking a forced computer sabbatical. It is quite frustrating not being able to check my email (I am at my parent's right now on their computer..), look up things on the Internet or blog. It seems like now that I can't blog I have all these things I would like to blog about. I am supposed to be getting a new computer soon but it won't be shipped for another week. I seem to have all this free time now :). Hopefully I will be able to get up and going again soon......At least before the baby comes in two weeks. I feel like I have so much stuff to do on the computer but obviously I can't. On the baby situation I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and no activity so far. She said I am the only patient she knows that is excited to not be dilated at all. I was at a three with Isaac at this point. The baby is very low which makes things uncomfortable, but I am still not ready!!! YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
what a bummer! hope it gets fixed soon.
Post a Comment