Friday, March 28, 2008

Playing Catch Up

My computer is semi working although it is not letting me post pictures from my actual blog so I am doing this post via email. We will see if this will work! I am happy my computer is working, but still frustrated that it isn't like before. I keep getting random messages and it keeps booting me off-line. It is better than nothing I suppose. I am looking forward to getting my new computer in 1 1/2 weeks.

Here is some of what we have been doing lately.

We had a nice Easter. It was very low key, but still fun.

The day after Easter the kids swam for the first time this year. Well at least the girls did. Isaac dipped his feet in and played on the side when the girls were crazy swimming. The water was only 67 degrees. BRRRR! But they had fun and didn't complain at all about it being cold.

6 comments:

Moose and Family said...

The girls' dresses are cute!! Glad to see you're somewhat back online.

Lisa said...

I should have mentioned that the girls picked out their own Easter dresses this year.....They are not your typical Easter dresses, but I figured if they picked them out they would at least wear them more often. They were not my favorite when they tried them on, but they are growing on me.

Nicole said...

Brr! That makes me cold just looking at it as I am wrapped up in my blanket and wearing a long sleeve shirt and pants. Crazy girls!

Leslie said...

They are pretty brave to go swimming in March! Cute dresses..cute kids!

Melissa said...

Your pool looks so beautiful! Those girls are tough! I bet you are counting down until you get your new computer. I've loved staying up on blogging since we got a faster internet connection. I would have to find a new hobby for the kids naptime if our computer broke. Online scrapbooking, and journal-keeping at the same time, right? Congratulations on finishing the Book of Mormon! You did it, with about 30 days to spare, right?

Sheri said...

Ok I LOVE to swim so those pictures look fun to me. I have to make sure Olivia doesn't see your blog----I keep telling her it is too cold to swim---she will never believe me now! I also agree with Melissa---your pool does look beautiful!