My Lucky Charms
The girls were so excited to be able to wear green to school today. It is fun for them to get a change from wearing their regular school uniform colors. I had bought these cute shirts at Old Navy a while ago and was excited to have the kids wear them. So here are my three good luck charms!
The girls were so excited to be able to wear green to school today. It is fun for them to get a change from wearing their regular school uniform colors. I had bought these cute shirts at Old Navy a while ago and was excited to have the kids wear them. So here are my three good luck charms!Abby has been a busy Leprechaun this week. At times I would go into her room and she would quickly cover what she was doing. Every once in a while she would make a comment about how she can't wait for St. Patricks Day to come. Turns out she has been making all of us little St. Patrick's Day goodies. It is hard to see in the picture, but she made us all cards and Chris, Emily and I all got bookmarks, and Isaac got a St. Patrick's Day craft. Her cards were cute with sayings like, "Green Rocks!" and "Go Green!"

Emily was busy in her room this morning also making Cards for everyone. Her's said, "It's your lucky day!" They kids were also excited to see that a Leprechaun made the milk green!






6 comments:
Cute new background! We've been making Peanut Butter M&M cookies with green M&M's!
Your girls are just so cute and thoughtful! I love Abby's little cards and they are both very artistic. What a cool mom to turn the milk GREEN! SO FUN!
Anne-- It was the Leprechaun that turned the milk green....DUH! :) We are off to eat our Lucky Charms for dinner!
That's so cute! What thoughtful kids you have.
That was so nice of Abby!! Cereal for dinner is the best!! Easy to make and easy to clean up. :)
Abby is such a sweet girl. I love how she was secretive and thought up ideas on her own of ways to surprise everyone. And Emily's cards look great too. Blake wanted Lucky Charms for dinner last night! I said we could have them for breakfast today and he was brokenhearted. You are such a fun mom!! It sounds like a perfect St. Patty's Day at your house.
Post a Comment