I just have a second to post......We are finally in our house! It has been a CrAzY week! I will post some pictures after I have a chance to come up for air! YEAH!!!
I was wondering what had happened--I bet it's been fun decorating--got a new sofa yet? Have fun and can't wait to see the photos with children and their dog again in one house!
Thanks so much for reading my blog. In an effort not to make my blog private please don't post a link on your blog to mine (unless yours is private and then please don't use our last name). Thanks for understanding!
5 comments:
Woo Hoo!!!!!
Hooray! That is awesome!
Yeah! Can't wait for the pictures!
I was wondering what had happened--I bet it's been fun decorating--got a new sofa yet? Have fun and can't wait to see the photos with children and their dog again in one house!
Congrats and I'm looking forward to seeing all your new space:)
Post a Comment