If you have girlie girls you probably can't relate to this post. You are probably doing some fancy hair-do on your daughter or out shopping for some cute halloween costumes that look like this:

That is not the case in our house. This is what my girls (minus Lily of course) are being for Halloween:
Yup, Ninjas. Lovely. Emily has never been anything remotely girly for Halloween (except when she was two and she was an angel but obviously that was all me). She has been tigger (two times), a Dalmatian, a pirate (two times), a wizard, and a firefighter. Abby has fluctuated from wanting to be like Emily (tigger, dalmation) to wanting to be a princess (only one year). Now she is all on board for the Ninja costume. So stay tuned for actual pictures of my little Ninjas.







3 comments:
I definitely say those cute little Ninjas should rock on! I can't wait to see...
My oldest is going to be a Ninja also. It seems like my boys have already been ninjas before. I wish they would branch out a little bit more, but it is their choice I guess. Hope you have a fun Halloween with your cute kids!!
I love those girls! Can't wait to see their costumes. I told Emily and Abby I could teach them how to fold ninja stars out of paper, and the offer still stands if they want. :o)
Post a Comment