Last Saturday when I got home from running errands this is how I found the kids:
I was in Chris' car and just pulled into the garage and didn't even see them in the car (which was parked on the street). When I went into the house the front door was open and Chris was in the house. I asked him where the kids were and he said they were in the "new babysitter" pointing outside to the car (he could see it from inside in case you thought he was totally neglectful...). I don't know what it is about cars but our kids could spend hours inside hanging out. I always know when the kids (mainly Isaac) have been in the car because when I turn the car on, the wind shied wipers go off, my mirrors are all slimed and moved in crazy directions, and the radio is blaring.






5 comments:
Nice Ride!! So you've been upgraded from minivan status to the BMW? (Big Mormon Wagon)Did you know this was going to happen? My dad did that once. Traded in my mom's Suburban for something else. She was MAD!!! I think the SUV is better as the kids get bigger. Niiiiccceee!!
Oops, not new. New babysitter meaning new way to watch kids, not new car.... To answer your question, I do love the car (we've had it for over 5 years now). I do envy the Mini Van Moms when my kiddos are hoping over the seat to get in the third row since they are too lazy to move the seat to get back there....Chris has banned me from ever driving a Mini Van...
I have a suburban too...I'll have to try out this new babysitting method. It's definately cheaper!!
Ooooohhh....so I totally misunderstood. Sorry about that. I guess 7:30 am was a little early for my brain to be functioning properly. :)
Haha. That was funny Lisa. Brett doesn't want us to drive a minivan either unless it's the totally pimped up Honda Odyssey....which we totally can't afford! :)
Post a Comment