Sunday, October 12, 2008

1st Grade Field Trip??????

Did any of you see this article yesterday? If not, get ready to have your blood boil.
Can you believe that? All the more reason why we need to inform our friends and neighbors about Prop. 8. A lot of people don't think that same sex marriage is going to be taught in school, but it will, and already is, if we don't stop it.
My sister-in-law has started a prop. 8 blog. She is a great writer and clearly states what I am feeling much better than I could ever put into words! If you are interested you can find her blog here (I hope that is okay Katie!!).
Also here is another informative blog I found on Prop. 8. It would be a good one to give to friends who want more information about it.

2 comments:

Moose and Family said...

That is SO wrong!! We don't hear about these things on the news in Utah. It's really scary. All the more reason to defend prop 8 so vehemently.

FriscoFour said...

This does make my blood boil. Someone had sent me that video from the father in MA, and that makes my blood boil, too. It's very frustrating for the public school system to attempt the indoctrination of children regarding morality. I had no idea how it could affect children until watching the video, and it makes me sick. We'll be anxiously awaiting the outcome here in TX.