
Chris and other ward members have been helping this week with standing on street corners holding signs for Yes on Proposition 8. This picture shows what it feels like sometimes when they have been standing on the corners! We have just over a week left until election day. Californians let's give it all we've got this week! Anyone wanna be my sign holding buddy?






4 comments:
That picture is great. I feel like that sometimes, too. :) Good luck with the sign-waving!!
I love that picture! Thanks for all you are doing. It really is a war out there. You should read Alisa's recent post about her experiences. It's crazy.
Thanks for your sweet card Lisa. I am so proud of what you are doing; it affects all of us, even those who aren't in California. I applaud your courage and tenacity. You rock!
Good luck in California tomorrow. I can't say I envy you. The picture is perfect.
Post a Comment