I'm all caught up on my scrap booking!
What can I say, I am a bit obsessed and I quite enjoy it. It gives me anxiety to be more than a few months behind so I am usually pretty well caught up. However, after having Lily and taking WAY too many pictures of her I was getting a bit behind. Here are the two keys in my opinion, to staying or getting caught up.
(1.) I try to scrapbook everyday, even if it is just one layout.
(2.) I also have been better about not scrap booking every single picture I take (this was soooo hard for me to not do!).
I do one family scrapbook, and then I do individual ones for the kids only up until age two. It is basically just their baby book with milestones and monthly pictures. I definitely don't claim to be the worlds best scrap booker, but I have fun doing it and my layouts (even though lots are simple) look good to me. Plus they are done so that makes them look even better! People have often asked me if they could pay me to do their scrap booking for them and I have actually thought about this before and decided that it really would take the fun out of it for me (and create more anxiety!!). So sorry you gotta do you own......









There you have a sample of some of my pages. Most of them are two page layouts, but I only posted one page. Feels good to be done. Now if I could just stop taking pictures it could stay that way!!






9 comments:
I LOVE your pages!!! Scrapbooking is theraputic for me. I need to catch up and seeing your pages inspires me to get crackin'!!
Oh my gosh you are SO good. I have to come see those in person! I am drooling. You really are so talented, I'm super impressed. And having little Lily in most of them makes them all the cuter!!
Aloha!
Way to go, Lisa! Your kids are going to love you forever for making them the best scrapbooks. How much would you charge to do my kids??
Amazing you are amazing!
Very impressed! Cute family
I do hate you now! Just kidding. But, really Lisa, you have always been an overachiever! I kicked the scrapbooking habit oh, about 7 years ago. Wait a minute...that's when I got married. If only I could figure out the correlation...
I love your label for this post! Too funny.
I used to love scrapbooking, and when I see creative pages and cute arrangement of pictures, I feel that tug again. But I have decided that I blog - and that is good enough.
Love your pages. Your children are beautiful.
If I promise to homeschool your children will you scrapbook my children? Please?
Yes, you are obsessive! And yes, I am jealous, but I'm also proud of you! I am just barely pregnant with Addie in my photo album, so now I am only 2 1/2 years behind! Don't feel anxious for me, I feel it enough myself! I saw your mom tonight. It was good to see her, but I wish you were there too.
Love, Heather
Post a Comment