Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October Updates

Here are some pumpkin patch pictures from a couple weeks ago. We went on a super windy day, but the kids still had fun running around with some of their cousins.
















More Lily pictures! She is all over the place these days. Luckily I have taught Isaac how to grab her legs and pull her back when she gets too close to things she shouldn't be getting into. She really is a go-getter and keeps us on our toes.





I love this picture of Isaac with Lily becuase of the joy on her face as she is looking up at him and trying to grab him.



Some of you have asked about our house. We are still not in!!! Carpet is getting laid today so that is exciting. Our most recent move in date (we have only had about 6 or so...) is middle of next week......keep your fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

That last pic of Lily and Isaac didn't show up for some reason! I love your pics! I also love the ones El took- gorgeous! Now THOSE are professional. Esp. the one of you two- Lily's smiling eyes are priceless!!

:)