- Isaac is not allowed out of his bed in the morning until his clock time starts with a "7". The other night a while after we put him to bed he came casually walking out of his room saying, "My clock has a seven on it!" We all got a chuckle and had to explain to him that a "7" at night means time for bed, and a "7" in the morning means time to wake up. Poor confused kid.
- Isaac: Looking at Lily's teething ring. "I wish I could be a baby again so I could chew on this."
- This week during our Family Home Evening Chris was giving the lesson on the Holy Ghost. During the lesson Isaac was quietly playing on the floor (unlike a previous time seen here). We had no idea that he was even listening until it was time for treat and he ran out of the room yelling, "Oh No! The Holy Ghost is going to get me!" I am sure this is realated to the fact that he has been looking through a catalog that has Halloween costumes in it.....Rest assured, Chris really didn't teach our kids that the Holy Ghost is scary!
- When I was looking for a picture of Isaac for this post, I found the one above and it made me remember why I took a picture of him holding wrapping paper. Before his birthday last month I bought wrapping paper for his presents while we were out shopping. I let him pick out the Lightning McQueen wrapping paper. I had no idea he didn't know what it was until that evening when Chris got home and he ran to him yelling, "Dad! Mom bought me a Lightening McQueen sword for my birthday!"
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Isaacisms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Isaac is so funny. I love the Holy Ghost getting him and the wrapping paper sword stories.
I'll bet it feels good to be done with "Breaking Dawn". I kind of know how you feel about it, too. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. We're looking forward to Saturday!
Isaac is cute!! I've been meaning to try the alarm clock thing. Logan is an early riser (6am'ish) no matter what time we put him to bed. I'm hoping now that the days are getting shorter he'll start sleeping in a little more now that it's darker. Of course, once Logan is up - I HAVE to get up to. Ugh!
I had to teach both of my boys about reading the clock to know when to come out of their room. I put a post it note with 7:00 written on it on their clock. Everyday without fail, 7am sharp I hear their door open. :)
I love that he came out because his clock had a "7" on it. I don't even think Avery knows a 7 yet, so kudos to you!
I love the Isaac stories. The sword story is the best! He is so much fun, what a great mom you are for always writing down the cute things he says and does. I wish I had been a blogger 10 years ago when my kids were just starting to say all those cute things!
Post a Comment