Thursday, September 4, 2008

I can't wait any longer....

This is what I've had sitting on my desk for over a week.


I purposely put some papers over it so I wouldn't see it. WHY??? Because I know once I start this book (all the twilight fans are gasping right now that I haven't read it yet) nothing else will get done. Today the papers shifted and I saw it.....and it was beckoning to me.....and I tried to resist.....But couldn't.

So I am apologizing in advance to my husband for the soon to be messy house, lack of conversation, and the upcoming "Edward" obsession.
It can't be helped. I have to start reading it right NOW! See ya in a couple of days!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

100 pages into it.....a little upset that I think I can see where it is going! Shhhh, don't tell me anything!!

Grammybumble Bee said...

Oh no you didn't. When we went to NC Christy and Amy couldn't put it down. They were having a contest who read the most pages in one day. That took only a few days. They kept going neck to neck until finally they finished . Thank goodness because they weren't able to say aloud anything about the book or have any expressions on there faces. I'm the Mom so there.
Love your blog I hope you don't mined be being a blog peeper.
Theresa AKA Grammybumblebee

Lisa said...

Okay, I am finally done.....back to reality. I must say the book was enjoyable but not as much as I had hoped. Oh well.....

Moose and Family said...

I didn't like the 4th book quite as much as the others. I still read it and enjoyed it too. I am looking forward to seeing the movie next.