Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here She Goes....

Instead of rolling to get where she wants to go Lily now uses her newly acquired combat crawling skills. Watch out world, here she comes!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

She's a good sport huh? Lily thinks it is the funniest thing whenever we make the raspberry sounds with our mouth as you can hear Abby doing in the video.

Moose and Family said...

Very cute!! I love how Abby is such a good big sister! That's how Logan started to crawl, by trying to get to Kaya and her colored pencils.

Ashley A. said...

That's amazing! And she's not even 6 months yet, right? I miss Natalie's army crawl. It's so cute to watch. My girls loved watching that video with me.

Lisa said...

Yup, not even 6 months yet. Crazy kid. I was hoping she would be slower.....My other girls started crawling at 7 months.

Jared & Larisa said...

What?? I can't believe she's crawling! And I love her huge smile at the end ... so cute.

MEB said...

I can't believe she is crawling! I guess she wants to keep up with her older siblings. :) She is so cute!

Anne said...

Ok that just made me smile! What a sweet baby she is! And Abby is the best big sister!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

oh, I love how determined she is! And what a sweet smile! I guess she has to keep up with her older sibs. What a cutie.