Saturday, September 13, 2008

Abby's Baptism


Abby got baptized this weekend. It was a great day for our family. It was really neat seeing Abby come out of the water. She was just beaming and couldn't stop smiling. We are so proud of her decision to be baptized.

My friend Anne took these great pictures of Abby in her dress. I had taken her to Picture People the week before and the pictures didn't turn out like I had hoped. However, I love these, and they are just what I was hoping for. Thanks again Anne!


















Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Oh, I just love her little white dress so much. She looks so sweet. Anne's photos are just perfect. That looks like a great day!

Moose and Family said...

Congratulations Abby! The pictures turned out really nice & her dress is way cute!

Perky's Posts said...

She looks so beautiful!Congratulations on your baptism Abby. You are such a sweet girl with a wonderful Mom and Dad!

Anne said...

She is so cute! It's easy to take pictures when the subject is so adorable. She really was the best little poser!! I love the sepia and black and white. I think I'm going to do that for Sarah's. Congrats, Abby!!! We are so proud of you! :)

Leslie said...

What a happy day! Where did you find her dress?

Lisa said...

Leslie,

I found it at some random LDS sight online. It was only the third dress we had to buy! She is so small that most of the sizes are huge on her. Finally I found a size 6 that didn't look to big on her. The best part is that she LOVES the dress too, which is suprising since she is NOT a girlie girl.

MEB said...

Congratulations to Abby! What a special day. She looks so cute in her white dress.

Janis said...

What a great day! I love the pictures. You guys are a darling family!

Melissa said...

She is sooo adorable! I love the pictures. I can't get enough of Anne's pictures and Abby's turned out beautifully. Congratulations. What an amazing day.