You Are a Chocolate Cake |
![]() Fun, comforting, and friendly. You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality. People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you. |
I saw this link on someones blog and thought, now there is my kind of quiz. For those of you who know me well, you know that I LOVE cake. In fact as I was putting this post together a few nights ago I had a friend come over and bring me a piece of cake (true story) just becuase she and I share the obsession of cake and when we have extra we bring it over. I really do love the frosting more than the cake I must say. Of course the frosting must be buttercream to be worthy. The rest just doesn't cut it. I love my cake cold out of the fridge with a big cold glass of milk. I don't like it with icecream, that ruins the cake in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love icecream (that is a whole other post). Just give me my frosting, hmmm, I mean my cake straight up. Click on "What Kind of Cake Are You" above to take the quiz!







5 comments:
I was Strawberry Cake! But I love chocolate!!!
It said I am strawberry cake too. I didn't think the description accurately described me. "Fresh, sassy and romantic. You're a total flirt. . ." I kept changing some of my answers, but it still came back strawberry cake???
Okay I was strawberry too! That must be the only answer. I still think the best cake is in NC at Dewey's Bakery. Just the name sounds good! I'll have to try it out again in August!
It said I was marble cake... huh. Nicole-- yours was right on. LOL. ;)
I was a lemon cake. Hmmmmm.....cake....
Post a Comment