Saturday, February 23, 2008

Skater Girl!


Emily Got invited to a birthday party at a skateboard park today. She was in heaven! She and her friend were the only two girls who where there among the 15 or so boys. I must say Em could sure hold her own skating with the dudes! The skateboard park was in an old warehouse that was partially opened to the outside. It was cold (for the parents anyway) but the kids all had a blast. I am sure Em will have a few bruises tomorrow, but she would tell you it was well worth it! Go Em! (I was having blogging technical problems so the slideshow is a separate post below.....)

6 comments:

Tirsa said...

I hope Bella wants to be a skater chick! I am encouraging it with her build a bear skater apparel. :)

Anne said...

That is the cutest thing. Emily rocks! I'm sorta jealous! I had a skateboard when I was younger but I never rode it enough to get "good." She's good- I'm impressed!

Nicole said...

That is so awesome! Good for her.

Melissa said...

Are you kidding me! She is so talented!! Look at her go. I had no idea she knew how to skateboard. There has to be an Achievement Days goal in here somewhere. Tell her way to go!

Moose and Family said...

She looks like she is having fun!! That's awesome.

Ashley A. said...

I love the pictures and think it's awesome that Em loves skateboarding. What a cool girl. Poor little Abby breaking her perfect attendance record. That seems like more of an achievement for you and Chris, though. :) I hope she gets feeling better soon.