Last week I was making dinner while the kids were all playing in Abby's room. I heard a lot of giggling going on and soon out came Isaac looking like this.....
He was so proud of himself and kept saying, "I'm a princess!" as he twirled around and his sisters cheered him on. Hmmm..... I know he didn't put that dress on himself! Abby also had a princess dress on and Emily was a bandit.
The girls would yell, "Back to the castle," and they would head back to Abby's room and come out a bit later in different outfits. Ahh the joys of having a younger brother. Personally I think the Snow White outfit suits Isaac better. Should I be worried? :)






11 comments:
I wouldn't be worried but I would definitely keep the pictures for blackmail when he is a teenager and sassing back. :)
Ha ha! Your post really got me to laugh out loud at the computer screen! How hilarious. Blake and Isaac will have to be friends since they can relate to having sisters. It sounds like they were having a lot of fun.
My sisters and I would always dress up our little brothers. The best one though was when we dressed up my little brother as Baby Bop and taped green paper to his skin. I don't know why he let us do that!
So funny! I know Jaxton is in for the same treatment. Poor little guy!
My husband has 4 sisters...he was a ballerina on a regular basis. He seems to be comfortable in his masculinity...maybe that's why he's a cop!
Your son is a beautiful princess!
I love the Snow White dress. He just needs some fancy shoes & a crown! I LOVE it when my kids play together and are having fun!!
I also laughed out loud at those pictures. It's pretty funny that Emily is the bandit and Isaac is a princess. I miss those kids and can't wait to meet #4! Hope you're feeling well.
That is hilarious. It reminds me of when my three sisters and I would dress up my little brother in dresses, make-up, and all sorts of things. We have some good pictures that have come in handy over the years. Luckily there was no major damage... at least not that I know of! :)
I love it!
Too cute. I have a picture of my brother and I in matching dresses when he was about the same age! It's inevitable if you have a little brother. Your kids are adorable!
p.s. I love your new background.
Post a Comment