I have been feeling crummy today with a cold and a headache. I have been really lucky up until now with this pregnancy as I haven't been sick at all, (besides the 10 weeks of morning sickness). The kids have been so good at helping -- although for a while my house looked like a tornado hit it until they so nicely cleaned up! As I speak, Abby and Isaac are organizing my Tupperware cupboard without even being bribed because I was complaining about what a mess it was earlier.
After dinner Em said:
"Mom, I wish we could help you more with your headache besides just being good."
My heart just melted after hearing that!
I love my kids!






3 comments:
Hope you feel better soon!! It's no fun being sick while pregnant.
OK that is the cutest thing. My kids would NEVER say that to me!! You are such a great mom and I hope you feel better. I'm sending lots of healthy vibes your way...
That is so sweet! Sorry that you are sick. That is the worst when you are pregnant. Get better soon and I am glad you have such sweet kids.
Post a Comment