Isaac got this spiderman fishing pole in August for his birthday from Aunt Tina and Uncle Chet. He loves to go out by the pool and "fish". It has a little plastic red fish on the end and he can spend a good amount of time casting into the pool and reeling in his catch. It has been so raining here lately so I know Isaac was happy to have a break in the weather to 'go fishing.'






6 comments:
OK that is the cutest thing! I had never thought about using the pool for faux-fishing! What a brilliant idea. I'm going to let the kids do that one of these days. They love to fish!
That's like my boys fishing in the buckets....we are ready for Summer time! He is a cutie!
What a great idea! That is so cute. Hallie and Avery are already wanting to get back to the lake and fish again, too bad we don't have a pool.
Lisa! We finally got high speed internet and I am so excited to do the blogging thing a little better. Issac is SO cute with his fishing pole! What a great winter use of the pool. He is seriously a sweetie in nursery. See you soon! M
Isaac is cute. I wish my boys had an outdoor outlet that didn't involve me spending twenty minutes zipping and pulling things on. I'm ready for spring!
Good luck with your book of mormon challenge! I know you're a reader so have no doubt you will enjoy your experience.
So cute!
Post a Comment