Love is....
Letting your husband go golfing early on Valentines day even though you have to miss going to the gym!
I was actually glad he was able to go as he hasn't gone lately and after all it is tax season. When I woke up there were a dozen red roses waiting for me in the kitchen. Thanks honey, I love you.
These ones are for my kids....

On Valentines day we always have a few little gifts for them on the table when they come out to eat breakfast. Today the girls were excited to find PJ's, a mailbox that I stamped on (from the dollar section at Target, since the girls LOVE sending each other notes and have kleenex box makeshift mailboxes in their rooms), and Wii game. Isaac was happy to find a Scooby Doo video, a book and a small matchbox airplane. Happy Valentines Day Kids, I love you!
Here are a couple other Valentines I found I thought were funny....






4 comments:
You are a good wife! Have a great Valentine's Day.
We love Valentine's Day. It's so much more fun with kids. Feeling their excitement is like being a kid again!!
Thanks so much for the candy hearts you delivered yesterday! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!
What a good wife you are! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day Too!
Post a Comment