
I saw this on some one's blog I was stalking and thought it would be fun to try it. (Now you see why I need a timer?)
So you were supposed to google your first name and the word needs in quotes, like "Lisa needs" then list the top three.
I got a little carried away and tried googling some others too. Here is my list:
"Lisa needs"
braces
to get a life (personal favorite)
a nap (so true)
"Lisa wants"
kudos
to shed her pregnancy weight (isn't that ironic? Me too!!)
me
"Lisa likes"
to boogie
rock n roll lyrics
Bon Jovi (Ha!)
"Lisa hates"
my guts
blogging (interesting)
babies (Seriously it said that!)
"Lisa is"
the voice of some of the most memorable songs of the 1980's
cooking
the middle child of the Simpson family (Yes! My self identity crisis is over!)
Seriously you should try it!! Let me know what you find!
So you were supposed to google your first name and the word needs in quotes, like "Lisa needs" then list the top three.
I got a little carried away and tried googling some others too. Here is my list:
"Lisa needs"
braces
to get a life (personal favorite)
a nap (so true)
"Lisa wants"
kudos
to shed her pregnancy weight (isn't that ironic? Me too!!)
me
"Lisa likes"
to boogie
rock n roll lyrics
Bon Jovi (Ha!)
"Lisa hates"
my guts
blogging (interesting)
babies (Seriously it said that!)
"Lisa is"
the voice of some of the most memorable songs of the 1980's
cooking
the middle child of the Simpson family (Yes! My self identity crisis is over!)
Seriously you should try it!! Let me know what you find!






6 comments:
You can't possibly still have pregnancy weight to lose. You look fabulous! I'll have to try "googling" myself.
Heather, you are VERY nice. I hide it well.
I am so going to do this. It looks fun.
I am also VERY impressed that you can successfully make bread, since I can't. :)
Melissa needs: to take a break; to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead; lots of guidance.
Melissa wants: everything; to be special - not just for her hair; to know what's in it for her.
Melissa likes: Elvis; playing the piano; cold walks.
Melissa hates: everybody; dolphins; animals.
Melissa is: a very popular female name; a fast growing North Texas community; my dad's favorite song.
That was funny. I cheated in the places where the response was borderline naughty. Or outright naughty. Or kind of mean. It happened!
That was fun. Now give me another assignment. I've still got time on my timer.
Melissa, Timer? Are you still doing that?! Ha! I didn't set mine today, or yesterday....I guess I fell off the wagon. I promist I will try to get back on tomorrow.
I love your google answers! To board the blog ship? What is that all about! Funny! I know what you mean about the cheating. I did that too!
Hilarious! I'll have to try it. :)
Post a Comment