For those of you who know me well you are going to have your jaw hanging open when I tell you what I have been doing lately.
BAKING!
Seriously. I don't know what has come over me. I made bread. Not just once. Twice. And....It tasted good! I forgot to take pictures afterwards, but I promise I did it!! Last week I also cooked two dinners from scratch. That probably isn't a big deal to you, but in our house it is a rarity. We do eat, don't get me wrong, but it is more of the variety of Orange Chicken from Trader Joe's or frozen lasagna. Maybe there is hope for me yet........






2 comments:
YOU ROCK!!! :D
Ha ha about Wicked. You make me laugh! Tell me your tickets were not $40 each or I truly will boo hoo. I thought I would just buy a CD from the program booth out front but the guy said they were $28. Hmmm... I have to turn off my Food 4 Less brain and remember that this is Broadway, baby! Have so much fun, Lis!
Post a Comment