Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Famous Friend

I don't know if you guys ever follow this link I have on my side bar or not but it is one of my favorite blogs to check daily. My friend Jana is the author and she has me cracking up on each post.

The Meanest Mom


Jana and I went to BYU together. We had some really fun times......Jana, remember Vegas? You know what they say about Vegas right? What happens in Vegas.......Well you know the rest! Reading her blog sometimes brings me back to those great college days of laughing with Jana and hanging out.

Anyway Jana's blog was on the news over the weekend so I thought I would put the link up for you all to see in case you don't know about her blog. (Hopefully she doesn't mind me posting all this, I was just so excited for her!) I am so glad I get to stay connected to friends through their blogs. Thanks Jana and all those other friends who blog!!!


Click here to see the short news story.

3 comments:

Moose and Family said...

Thanks for sharing the news story! That was fun to see and how exciting for your friend to be on the news! Her blog IS fun to read.

Jana said...

Hi Lisa! LOVE the picture of us in Vegas. Mine has the full shot of my hot knee-length shorts.

From being bridesmaids in Vegas to country dancing (and our hot cowboy winners that we picked up along the way) to streaking through the EFY kids on crutches, to putting on cabaret shows in the elevator at 2 in the morning, to the crazy old ladies at the end of the hall, to the water balloons, to the piercings, to the rooftop tanning salon, to barely avoiding expulsion for all of the other stuff we did...that first summer was AWESOME.

Perky's Posts said...

Loved the news story. Loved it even more that the station you linked it from was the Greensboro,Highpoint,Winston-Salem Fox 8 news in NC!
Does Jana still live in NC?