Too cute!! I too love those unsolicited "I love yous" that come all day long. I am told to remember them because they come few and far between during the teenage years!
Thanks so much for reading my blog. In an effort not to make my blog private please don't post a link on your blog to mine (unless yours is private and then please don't use our last name). Thanks for understanding!
5 comments:
Nice!! Isaac is such a cutie :)
I think he said it only once to me. He must love you more. :)
Too bad. That is what happens during tax season.
Hahaha you deserve it! Especially during tax season. He is so cute.
Too cute!! I too love those unsolicited "I love yous" that come all day long. I am told to remember them because they come few and far between during the teenage years!
Post a Comment