Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

You stole my HEART when I wasn't looking... possession is 9/10 of the law.
Dear Chris,
You still make my heart flutter just like you did years ago when we first met, and I still can't wait to see you when you get home each day. I love you more now than I ever could have imagined I would. Will you be my Valentine now and forever?
Love, Lis

6 comments:

RufflesAndFringe said...

Oh my goodness, you guys look like babies! Happy Valentine's Day!

Chris Allen said...

Of course I'll still be your valentine! The answer has never changed since that first Valentine's Day when I found all those paper hearts in my apartment. I love you too darling!

Anne said...

I love that picture- you are so dang cute together- even now! You are the perfect couple!!!

Leslie said...

Sweet card! Love the pic. :) That's how I remember you.

Moose and Family said...

VERY Sweet. Now THAT is what Valentine's Day is all about!

Lucy said...

How cute! This is exactly how I picture you guys still:)