Friday, February 27, 2009

A Wicked Obsession

My friend Anne and I went to see Wicked this week. It was my first time seeing it, and I didn't really know what to expect. I knew I would like it, I just didn't know I would absolutely LOVE it and want to see it again and again. Seriously, it's that good. Anne has seen it 7 times (she's going again in a couple weeks to make it 8) and I admit that I thought that was bit extreme and couldn't really relate to her wanting to get an apartment in San Fransisco so she would see the show daily. Well I owe her an apology, because I totally get it now! and I would gladly share the rent! Yesterday I went out and bought the Wicked CD and already have been looking for tickets again. Anne and I really lucked out in that we just barely got tickets about 3 weeks ago and they were excellent seats. We sat second row in the center. You really can't get any closer than that. It was incredible. So if you think we are a bit obsessive, just see it!! You will totally want to share our apartment.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I loved it too!! I haven't found tickets very reasonably priced...if you find more - think of me. I'm only 50 minutes from the city. :)

Anne said...

Lisa, you are so funny! I LOVE that you love it like I do!!! Maybe instead of spending all our money on renting an apt, we could just pretend we're homeless in between the shows, and spend our money on tickets! We'd fit right in! :)

Lisa said...

Now there's an idea!!! As long as we make enough for the show and cake we will be good.