(And not just because of all this ice cream!!)
I really hate all the months in busy season but this month I love because it's the shortest month of the year and that makes busy season go by a tiny bit faster. Okay so instead of making New Year Resolutions this year, I am making Tax Season Resolutions!
1. Get my scrap booking caught up. (I am super behind right now and need to scrap all of last summers photos still!) I can't say THIS anymore...
2. Not have ice cream every night. Okay I know you have all heard this one before (here) but it's not as much fun to eat it by myself so maybe I can make this one happen during those late nights (while I am scrap booking) when Chris is at work.
3. Less computer time. Okay you've heard this one before too. See why I don't make resolutions every year? I am getting the timer back out. Tomorrow...
4. Make my afternoon time more productive. Isaac is at school Lily is asleep how is it that day after day I do nothing (except each chocolate chips!?). This lame sauce has to change!!
I'm Done.
Yes I know there are only four, let's not go overboard here. That's all I got.






No comments:
Post a Comment