This is the collection of coins from our spare coin containter. One Saturday during the holidays, we told the kids if they counted it all up we might have enough to take them to the movies! They were all over that! Before we started we had them guess how much money they thought was there.
So what do you think!??






5 comments:
Luckily I didn't have to count all of that! :)
That's why we have kids....So they can do our dirty work! ;)
Wow I am impressed! If Scottie saw that he would be in Heaven. We have to be careful when we go places because he is known to look for change and take it! He loves to fill his Mr. Potato Head up with $$ and shake it to drive us all crazy!
That is awesome! We went to see Tangled over Thanksgiving. $75 later! What a fun post!
So cool!!! I love how Isaac is wearing some kind of power ranger dress-up outfit :)
Post a Comment