One afternoon I was gone and the kids had to get up Lily from her nap. I told them they could play Wii after they got her up. After a while Lily said,
"Turn off the TV and get a life!" She's two months shy of three.....
I think this quote stems from a John Bytheway talk on CD we were listening to in the car called, "Turn off the TV and get a life!" The funny thing is that we had listened to it weeks ago and she had never mentioned anything about it before. I guess it just goes to show that they really do absorb EVERYTHING around them. Scary....
"Turn off the TV and get a life!" She's two months shy of three.....
I think this quote stems from a John Bytheway talk on CD we were listening to in the car called, "Turn off the TV and get a life!" The funny thing is that we had listened to it weeks ago and she had never mentioned anything about it before. I guess it just goes to show that they really do absorb EVERYTHING around them. Scary....






2 comments:
Oh my, that is TOO FUNNY!!
She is such a cute girl! I LOVE the curls!!
Post a Comment