Love those shirts ... I got Jared, Ky and Emmett some and when I came home I realized the one I got Ky was a girls shirt (cap sleeves, slimmer waist). So yeah, he didn't wear his but Emmett and Jared wore theirs. Hope you guys had fun, we missed you!
Thanks so much for reading my blog. In an effort not to make my blog private please don't post a link on your blog to mine (unless yours is private and then please don't use our last name). Thanks for understanding!
4 comments:
That picture of Lily is too cute.
Love those shirts ... I got Jared, Ky and Emmett some and when I came home I realized the one I got Ky was a girls shirt (cap sleeves, slimmer waist). So yeah, he didn't wear his but Emmett and Jared wore theirs. Hope you guys had fun, we missed you!
Love your pictures every year from the fourth. Bunkerville has shirts that I usually buy but I didn't this year!
Your kids are too cute!! You take great pics, Lisa!
Post a Comment