Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's in your Fridge?

My friend Melissa did this on her blog a couple of months ago and so I took a picture of my fridge that day but never posted it. So here is the contents of my fridge on a random day.


(Just FYI, we didn't take up drinking, that's a Mona Vie bottle someone gave us)



The outside of the fridge, pretty messy!


And now on to the most important thing: The contents of the FREEZER! This was not on her blog, but I must say that what you have in the freezer is super more important than what is in the fridge! We were actually a little low on the good stuff that day....

(We don't usually have bags of ice in our freezer. I think it must have been before Em's birthday party or something when we needed some ice.)

So what does your fridge say about you?

2 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I like this exercise. OK, so let's see...

Your fridge is very organized (like you). You have two kinds of milk to accommodate the needs (or maybe the preferences?) of your family. (I do too.) I love your crazy ice cream habit... but the thing I love most about it (besides the fact that you're so generous with the goods!) is that your yummy addiction serves to connect you and your husband. Your nightly ice cream ritual is sweet (in more ways than one, ha!). I love the outside of your fridge best, perhaps. The magnets indicate the presence of little ones. It boasts pictures of (and by) beautiful children. It is the fridge of a busy and loving home... and maybe even most importantly it includes a token of your beliefs and love for the gospel. It's perfect!

Now can I have some ice cream?

Please?

Jared & Larisa said...

That's really clean and organized for a random pic of you fridge - way to go! There's a reason I'm not participating in this little game.

We missed you yesterday, how's Lily?? Poor girl. Talk soon :)