Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to School

Why do I still feel like this picture was taken just yesterday instead of four years ago when Abby was heading to Kindergarten and Em was in 2nd grade? I still remember taking that picture and how Abby never looked back. I still get a little teary eyed thinking about it!
Here they are this morning. Emily is now in 6th grade and Abby is the smallest kid ever in 4th grade!
Good luck girls!!! I know it stinks to have to start school in July, but just think only four weeks and you are off track again!!

7 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Oooh... How much do I love that b/w photo of Abby and Emily walking into school... It's so sweet, sweet, sweet.

Anne said...

Awwwwww... time does fly, doesn't it??

FriscoFour said...

Lisa,

Your new family pictures are beautiful. I just love them. I hardly have time to look on blogs anymore....or update them for that matter, which would explain why it's 12:57 am here. Anyway, Lily is gorgeous. Elizabeth is small like that as well. I loved the post about her. Elizabeth calls her blanket her "way way", and I think it's the one word she hasn't corrected. Love it. Hope you're doing well. You look fantastic. Don't bother looking at my blog yet because it's not updated. I only have about 400 pictures to sift through and post from the last four months. aaagggh.

Jared & Larisa said...

That black and white is priceless! I hope you have it framed somewhere :)

Lisa said...

They are such beautiful girls! Made me think about a few years from now when I will be sending mine to school. I better enjoy it now right? Your Tahoe vacation looked awesome! I showed the pictures to Grant and told me we "need" to do something like that someday!

Tirsa said...

Wow...school in July. Seems oh so very wrong and yet year round school does also kind of appeal. What do you think about it?

Also, love the new family pic at the top.

MEB said...

What a cute picture of the girls when they were younger. I can't believe they are already back in school. They are growing up so fast.