HALLELUJAH!!!!!
Can you tell these girls are super sad that swim team is over? Neither of them were very excited to be on the swim team but I am so proud of how hard they swam and their positive attitudes despite being forced into it. They were troopers and endured it well the last 5 months of practice and they loved racing and getting ribbons. I think Abby might even want to swim again next year (as mom cringes). Even though they were really good swimmers to begin with I can still see improvements in their stokes and especially in their endurance. Go Gators!
We had swim team championships this past Saturday. We had to get up at 5:30 am! The girls did super good and both got first in one of their events. They spray painted their hair purple and green (team colors) to show some spirit! It was a LONG day in the heat.
Em off the block at a past meet.
Abby getting ready!
Napa
Yesterday we went to Napa where my Aunt and Uncle live to see them and hang out with some other family members. This is their house, doesn't it look like something out of a movie? My Uncle has 10 acres and has lots of vineyards, olive trees and more. It is so beautiful there!
Here we are exploring.
The kids loved this dog named Misha. She is an older Husky and super gentle and sweet with the kids.
The view from the back yard. (That's my brother and sister-in-law in the pool!)
King of the hill!
Enjoying Popsicles while throwing tennis balls in to the pool for the dogs!
Here is another reason my kids had so much fun at my
Aunts: The 6 dogs!!!






2 comments:
Did you notice Abby's braces free smile?
NO- I just had to go back and look at her smile- so cute! Sarah is jealous.
OK... swim team. Yeah. What the heck were we thinking with that one? It makes the 2-3 months of soccer season seem like a BREEZE.
Napa. Can I come with you next time? Uh, that was just gorgeous. I think it was worth the 7 hour roundtrip drive. I think. But very gorgeous.
Thanks for being the surrogate mom to my kiddos at the past few meets since Luke was born! I know Dan never could have gotten through them without you (and Chris)! :)
Post a Comment