Thursday, July 9, 2009

Am I The Only One....

...who can't put the correct letters in the box?





You know they drill. For security purposes, please enter the two words separated by a space in the box below.

I was trying to submit my email address to get on a scrapbook email list and I am not kidding you, I had to try again 8 (yes eight) times!!! What is up with that. What the heck? Am I just slow? Can you tell me what the letters above say?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

In case you were thinking it was: "WALS" You would be wrong. Didn't work for me. Obviously the last word is easy. As you probably know, if you enter it in wrong, you don't get a redo so you don't even get to find out the answer! Does this make anyone else crazy?

Leslie said...

You are not alone! I have the same issue. I don't even know the purpose of those stupid word encryption thingys. They get me every time...over and over again.

Anonymous said...

it's to keep out spammers since they do blocks of emails.