Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tahoe Take One....

We are on vacation with Chris' family at Tahoe. Here are some pictures from yesterday! We are having so much fun!

The kids all love the pool area. There is a big pool with a water slide and then a playground that is in the water.
Lily loved playing in the water playground area. She liked to just lay in the warm water!



Here is a picture of the playground.


The rope swing!
Lily's Lunch (we gotta get calories in that girl somehow!)!
Grandpa took a lot of the cousins to the driving range in the afternoon. Emily said it was her favorite part of the day.
This is what we saw when we took a golf cart ride with the kids after dinner!!! We followed him for about 15 minutes. Oh my!
Today Chris and the big kids are at the lake. I decided to stay home with Lily since they left so early and she won't be much fun there. Hopefully he will take some good pictures!

5 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

So perfect! But the bear is freaking me out just a bit. And by "a bit" I mean "tons".

Ashley A. said...

Aahh I wish we were there with you all! Joe is very jealous about you guys seeing the bear. That's a cute picture of all the kids at the driving range.

Lisa said...

Melissa, I have to admit, I was a little scared on my run the next morning!

Ash, We miss you guys too!!!

Anne said...

Cute pictures!!! Glad you are having so much fun. It looks beautiful up there. Miss you!!!

Jared & Larisa said...

Wow, that water playground looks like the coolest thing ever invented. I want one in my backyard!!! We miss you guys.