2. What makes mom happy? Scrapbooking
3. What makes mom sad? People being mean
4. How does mom make you laugh? By saying funny stuff (Apparently I am hilarious)
5. What was mom like as a child? You where like you are right now only mini sized. (That’s kinda creepy….)
6. How old is your mom? 32 (I was hoping she was going error way on the young side but she got it right)
7. How tall is your mom? 5 feet three inches (Pretty close I’m 5’ 6”)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Scrapbook and read and do yoga (I have no idea why she said yoga, I never do it! I think at this point she was getting tired of the questions and some of the answers started to get goofy)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don’t know because I am not here and I don’t spy on you when I am not around. (Makes sense)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Making scrapbooks
11. What is your mom really good at? Scrapbooking. Being nice to me. (Apparently I scrapbook a lot….)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Parking the car (I am not even going to defend myself on that one)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Be a mom and pamper Isaac, Emily, lily and me. Me: What does pamper mean? Abby: Emily just taught me it. Me: She didn’t teach you very well if you don’t know what it means.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Milkshakes. You and dad eat them every night. (she’s right)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? For being my mom (Love it!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Velma from Scooby doo because you look like her. (I think she was stretching for an answer on this one and I don't think I resemble her at all. Isn't she the nerdy brown haired one?)
17. What do you and your mom do together? We go to the park
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have blue eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? I am smaller than you and you are bigger than me. (What can I say my kid is a genius)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I know you love me because you treat me good, you give me a home, you sign me up for soccer, and you tell me every night that you love me. (My heart is melting.)
I tag anyone else who wants to do this with their kids!






7 comments:
That was a great idea. Very funny!
Velma, this post is darling. Loved it.
What's wrong with brown hair?? Just kidding--very cute. We had a good reunion and enjoyed your parents--missed all of you but you had a good reason.....Lily.
Forgot--ask your mom about square dancing and the bunny hop!!!
Kids are so much fun! I loved Abby's answers. I laughed out loud at several - especially the one about parking the car. :)
Cute post--fun idea! The parking the car one also made me laugh.
Read it again--so nice to be validated by your own child with those great answers--your love just shines though those beautiful children. I know you mom is so very proud of you and loves to show her photos of all of you to the Hunter clan.
Post a Comment